Ok so I get an awesome amount of green veg each week in our veg box. To be honest most of it I have no idea what it is apart from leafy, green and packing a punch in nutrients. One way to use it up is wraps… These Asian chicken wraps are like wonton-wraps with the power of spirulina. BOOM they are packed with flavour and your eyes and skin will thank you in the morning.
Thai Chicken Dumpling Rolls
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli,
- 1 chunk of ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- One whole cabbage or collard greens
- Blitz garlic, chilli, ginger, 1tbsp fish sauce, handful of coriander and squeeze a lime and add a splash of sesame oil. When it's a paste add 4 boneless chicken thighs and blend until fairly smooth.
- Spoon into pre-steamed leaves (just a couple of mins will make them soft and easy to roll). Roll up, steam for 6-8mins. Enjoy with a sauce of tamari and balsamic with chilli and ginger.
- Also on the menu tonight: kohlrabi pickled in rice wine vinegar with ginger garlic and chilli, broccoli stir fry with coconut oil roasted cashews and Chinese five spice oven baked salmon.
- Please like and share!
- #cleaneating #eatclean #paleo #ketogenic #tastesensation #asian
What Would Sophie Say http://www.whatwouldsophiesay.com/