OK so once in a while you might be craving some toast. Whilst other clean eating plans allow grains in your diet and gluten, mine doesn’t so here is a grain free dairy free refined-sugar free bread alternative.
Grain-Free Sugar-Free Bread
A great alternative to normal bread (or even 'gluten free' supermarket bread full of nasties). Best eaten toasted.
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 free range eggs
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a mixer or with an electric whisk, then blend in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a lined loaf tin
- In the oven 175c for 35 mins
- Remove and let cool in the tin for a few mins before transferring to chill rack
- Best to keep in an airtight container or even store in the fridge.
What Would Sophie Say http://www.whatwouldsophiesay.com/