Pumpkin Spiced Carrot Muffins
- Tinned pumpkin, 1/2 cup (or use fresh pumpkin flesh, blended to a smooth consistency)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3 carrots coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp. raw Haughton Honey, melted
- Beat the eggs, spices, honey, pumpkin and oil in a bowl to form a smooth batter. Add the coconut flour and then fold in the carrot.
- Scoop into equal portions into either muffin cases or silicone moulds. Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
What Would Sophie Say http://www.whatwouldsophiesay.com/