Spicy Tomato Braised Eggs
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp Harissa
- 2-4 eggs depending on appetite
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, add all the ingredients except the tinned toms.
- Cook until the pepper softens (8 mins) then add toms and cook for 10 on a gentle simmer
- Make a couple of wells in the sauce and crack an egg, until cooked through with runny yolk.
What Would Sophie Say http://www.whatwouldsophiesay.com/