Pumpkin Spiced Muffins
If you fancy a snack these pumpkin spiced muffins are a perfect clean alternative.
- Tinned pumpkin, 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger (You can add more to taste)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 3 carrots coarsely grated
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp raw honey, melted
- Beat the eggs, spices, honey, pumpkin and oil in a bowl to form a smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour and then fold in the carrot.
- Scoop into equal portions into either muffin cases or silicone moulds
- Bake at 180c for 20mins
- Keep these in the fridge so they stay fresh for longer. If you find these aren't sweet enough for you then drizzle some honey on top whilst they are still warm.
What Would Sophie Say http://www.whatwouldsophiesay.com/